COUNTER CURRENT & CENTRIFUGAL PARTITION CHROMATOGRAPHY, PLUS HPLC, IL-LC AND SFC
Together AECS-QuikPrep (UK) and Couturier (France) bring you World Leading products for
High Performance Liquid-Liquid Chromatography™ at scales from micro-gram to tonnes per annum
EasiFlash Flash Chromatography System
A new way to perform Flash Chromatography
EasiFlash is more than an instrument, it is a new way to perform Flash Chromatography.
Every single part of the sophisticated system was designed to maximise ease of use and
reduce the time needed for each purification.
Easy to Use:
EasiFlash is easy to program, the powerful electronics system providing full flexible control.
A novel 4 way valve is used to inject liquid samples:
• This ensures the sample is applied homogeneously onto the top of the cartridge.
• There is no need to stop the pump during sample injection.
• The flow rate is programmable and is suitable for all common cartridges.
• Cartridges of different dimensions can be used with the same holder.
• Patented EasiHolder for easy mounting and dismounting of flash cartridges.
• A 12mm id cartridge holder can be installed in place of the EasiPlunger on the left of the
unit — ideal for purifying small amounts of sample
Your 1st Choice for Preparative and Process Chromatography / Extraction
EasiFlash is made of lightweight aluminium and has an integral handle to enable it to be moved
easily around the laboratory.
All electrical parts are completely isolated from the liquid path. Only Teflon and stainless steel
is in contact with the solvent.
Sample Cartridge System
The Sample Cartridge System is a patented system for introducing low solubility samples or
samples not soluble in the mobile phase. It uses standard 20mm SPE type cartridges.
Introduce Solid Samples in 4 Easy Steps...
1. Pre-absorb sample onto some silica
2. Place silica inside cartridge
3. Insert EasiPlunger to top of silica and press down lock
4. Load EasiPlunger onto Flash system and run.
The Sample Cartridge can also be used as a pre-column to increase the life of the separation
For Additional information on the EasiFlash contact us at AECS.